Environmental Guideline – we take responsibility
Part of our responsibility is to ensure maximum environmental protection, occupational health and safety. We commit ourselves to respect the environment and preventing pollution. The following guidelines are a commitment to active environmental protection and apply to all employees of J. Fink Druck GmbH.
- We comply with all the basic laws and regulations, and thus save the environment
- Our ultimate aim is to produce a quality product safely and environmentally friendly, using energy, water and raw materials economically and environmentally
- We ensure that waste is avoided. Unavoidable waste will be recovered, recycled or environmentally disposed
- In close collaboration with our customers and suppliers we develop and improve processes in order to realise the environmental philosophy of our company
- We cooperate closely with customers, suppliers and various other interest parties such as Government, industry on a national or local level in order to seek for continuous improvement in environmental matters
- We train and organise our employees so that the environmental protection guidelines is lived are implemented in all business areas
For J.Fink sustainability, quality and efficiency are obvious!